Cupcakes are a dessert everyone loves. Whether you want to give your loved ones a treat, whip up something to satisfy your sweet tooth, or want to grace a special occasion with this beautiful culinary delight, cupcakes are always the best choice. The best thing about cupcakes is that even the simplest of the recipes can yield the tastiest of the results. And if you want to spice them up, all you have to do is add a few cool toppings and beautifully present the cupcakes, like on a creative cupcake stand or in a cool cupcake box or bakery box.
In this article, we are going to share a basic recipe for cupcakes, which can be modified according to your will. Perfecting this basic recipe will help you gain the cake fame that you want –because most cupcakes utilize this basic recipe and build upon it. So without further ado, here is what you need.
Ingredients for Simple Vanilla Cupcakes:
• All-purpose, white flour: 2 cups
• ½ teaspoon salt
• Baking powder: 2 teaspoons
• Softened Butter: 100mg or half a cup
• Sugar: ¾ cup. You may add up to one cup if you like sweeter cupcakes
• Eggs: 2
• Milk: 1 cup
• Vanilla essence: 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Get all the dry ingredients and mix them. Make sure you sift the flour while adding it to the bowl, to ensure there are no lumps. Lumps in the flour can cause a lumpy batter which will result in bad cupcakes.
- Using a whisk, cream butter, and sugar. Beat till the mixture is light and fluffy. You will notice the mixture would fluff up and rise.
- Now add milk to the dry ingredients while constantly stirring. Once the milk has blended well, add to the creamed butter and sugar. Use a wooden spatula to add into the mixture. Make sure the consistency of the mixture is even throughout. This is very important for good cupcakes.
- Get a muffin tray or cupcakes tray and line the molds with the kind of cupcake liners you want to use. If you want to make these cupcakes for a special occasion, better to get some fancy cupcake liners. These will spice up the look of your cupcakes.
- Using a wooden spatula, pour in the cupcake mixture evenly into the muffin tray. Make sure you don’t fill up the mold, you should fill up the frame only 3/4th of the way to leave space for the cupcake to fluff up and rise.
- If you want, you can add chocolate chips on top of the mixture now. This would result in cupcakes that have chocolate chips as their toppings.
- Preheat your oven to 375F. This is very important; as it will make sure your cupcakes bake at a steady temperature, causing them to evenly rise through the mold.
- Now let the cupcakes bake for about 18 minutes. In some cases, you may have to let them bake for 1 or 2 more minutes. Checking if your cupcake is baked is easy. All you have to do is insert a toothpick in the cupcake and see if it comes out clean. Once your cupcakes are baked, you can package them in cute bakery boxes.
If you are looking for Cake home delivery in Hyderabad, try out the Cake69.com. When celebrating birthdays or other special occasions, a cake delivery in Hyderabad is available. Let us know what you want or allow us to give you the many options available with our sweet cakes or cupcakes. In fact, with our same day cake home delivery in Hyderabad service, you can request by email, online, or by phone.